Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back in Business

I am pleased to announce that I once again have use of my wireless keyboard. The first one had to be returned to (insert unnamed internet giant retailer here) for reasons I believed to be due to a manufacturing defect (certain keys would not appear when typing in caps lock). Now that I'm typing on the newest keyboard (purchased at neighborhood Apple store), I am realizing the problem is that there's a conflict between the iPad shortcuts and using the keyboard. Perhaps on the next update those Apple people will fix this.

In any case, I know I've been slightly M.I.A. (had to use shift) for the past few weeks, what with my disappearance from facebook and my absence from the blog. Never fear, I am back.

My upcoming PET scan is scheduled and the upgraded anxiety has commenced. Knowing I am hypersensitive to every ache and pain in my body is somehow not reassuring. I have some unpublished blog posts, which I will proof and post in the next few days, but I just wanted to get a quick message up here to let my loyal friends and family know I haven't gone completely underground.

Now. If you'll excuse me, I'm off to be crafty for 10 minutes before I go to pick up J from school.

xxoo

ps. I'm sending very joyous, albeit belated, birthday wishes to a few very special people whose email addresses I could not locate in a timely manner. (I could not break my FB fast. I'm sorry.)

1 comment: