Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Giving Thanks (Day 2)
1. May sunshine. It is hard to be in a bad mood when the sun is shining and the breeze is blowing.
2. Energy. I felt so productive today - cleaned up the house, even swept the front porch and wiped down the chairs so we could have an afternoon snack outdoors.
3. A healthy child. Judah had his yearly check-up this afternoon and was given a clean bill of health. He did not drop one little tear during his shots (we cheered him on - by request - the same way he cheered me through each neulasta shot).
4. The best husband in the world. He always thinks of me. He is just a wonderful person, smart, funny, thoughtful, loving, reliable, and cute, too!
5. David Sedaris. I love falling asleep while laughing.
Note: There are many other things I'm grateful for tonight, I'm simply sharing the first five that came to mind, in no particular order.